Primary license features
1- Full access to the game as what you would receive by purchasing in retail store or PlayStation Store
2- Play with your own profile
3- Earn trophies/achievements and play online
4- Get all the patches and updates
Secondary license features
1- Lower price
2- Full access to the game as what you would receive by purchasing in retail store or PlayStation Store
3- Play with our profile only
4- Earn trophies/achievements and play online
5- Get all the patches and updates
- The Critically Acclaimed Action Adventure – In Rise of the Tomb Raider, Lara Croft becomes more than a survivor as she embarks on her first Tomb Raiding expedition to the most treacherous and remote regions of Siberia in search of an ancient mystery.
- NEW “Blood Ties” Single Player Story – Explore Lara’s childhood home in all-new Story Mode adventure, and uncover a family mystery that will change her life forever.
- NEW “Blood Ties” Nightmare – Lara’s worst nightmares come alive as hordes of the undead overrun her childhood home. Compete with friends and create community challenges with card modifiers in an all new Nightmare Mode.
- NEW Endurance Mode Co-Op: You and a friend must work together to raid tombs in a brutal wilderness. Battle to the top of the leaderboards, as others try to beat your longest survival run.
- NEW 20 Year Celebration Content – Five classic Lara Croft skins plus a reimagined outfit that pays tribute to Lara’s trip to Antarctica from Tomb Raider III. New content also includes the “Extreme Survivor” difficulty mode.
- PlayStation VR Support: The full “Blood Ties” story chapter can be experienced in PlayStation VR, and players choose between two control schemes. “Comfort Mode” allows players to teleport from point to point, completely eliminating any potential discomfort. Meanwhile, experienced VR users can select “Free Mode” to move and look around using the thumb sticks. Manipulate HD relics, examine documents, and control the flashlight with the Sixaxis controller motion as you unlock the mystery of Lara’s childhood home in first-person. The immersive HD beauty of Croft Manor is perfectly suited to VR, and for the first time in franchise history, players can explore the world through Lara’s eyes.*
- All DLC Included – Includes all previously released downloadable content, plus new outfits, weapons, and Expedition Cards that will keep you customizing, expanding, and challenging your friends to new adventures.
*Requires PlayStation VR for VR features